Re: [Help-glpk] [Fwd: How to access variables by names]

From: glpk xypron
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] [Fwd: How to access variables by names]
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2011 20:39:14 +0200

Bonjour Lounes,

you may use the following functions:
glp_create_index - to build an index
glp_find_col - to find the column number for a column name
glp_delete_index - to free the index memory
glp_get_col_prim_value - to retrieve the value

See documentation in glpk-4.45/doc/glpk.pdf available with
the source distribution of GLPK at
ftp://ftp.gnu.org/gnu/glpk/glpk-4.45.tar.gz

Cordialement

Xypron

-------- Original-Nachricht --------