Re: [Help-glpk] Generate data section files for model (in GNU MathProg o

From: glpk xypron
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] Generate data section files for model (in GNU MathProg or other languages)
Date: Wed, 09 May 2012 22:41:52 +0200

Hello Tony,

GMPL data files can be easily created with any tool that can output text files,
cf.
http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/GLPK/Scripting_plus_MathProg

You could use the printf command of GMPL to create data files.

When many data shall be used with the same model, I personally would use a SQL
data base, which can be read with the table statement.

Best regards

Xypron
-------- Original-Nachricht --------