Re: [Help-glpk] Gplk and exception handling

From: Sylvain Fournier
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] Gplk and exception handling
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2014 10:50:55 -0300

Hello Heinrich,

Rabih talked about garbage collection. I'd like to know if GLPK for Java handles garbage collection and automatically deletes the problem object in C (either in case of exception or in a normal run) or if it must be done by hand.
If GLPK for Java handles garbage collection, could you tell me since which version?
Thanks!

Sylvain Fournier
Analista de Pesquisa Operacional
48 3239-2423
WPLEX Software Ltda.
Rod SC 401 no. 8600 Corporate Park bloco 5 sala 101
88050-000 Santo Antônio de Lisboa, Florianópolis SC +55 48 3239-2400
wplex.com.br
WPLEX

Hello Rabih,

please have a look at GLPK for Java to see how a decent wrapping can be done.
http://glpk-Java.sf.net

The error handling is in swig/glpk.i

It makes use of the error hook function.

See also
http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/GLPK/Language_Bindings

Best regards

Heinrich Schuchardt

Am 10.03.14 um 18:12 schrieb Rabih Chaar