Re: [Help-glpk] Gplk and exception handling

From: Heinrich Schuchardt
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] Gplk and exception handling
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2014 21:37:08 +0100

Hello Sylvain,

if an internal error occurs in GLPK for Java it calls glp_free_env() before throwing GlpkException. This frees (and invalidates) all memory allocated by the GLPK library.

The exception will not free memory allocated by
- new_doubleArray
- new_intArray

For these you have to call the delete methods
- delete_doubleArray
- delete_intArray.

Garbage collection will neither free said arrays nor any memory assigned by the GLPK library.

Best regards

Heinrich Schuchardt