[Help-glpk] [Fwd: Help! AccessViolationException in GLPK]

From: Andrew Makhorin
Subject: [Help-glpk] [Fwd: Help! AccessViolationException in GLPK]
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2016 14:47:42 +0300

-------- Forwarded Message --------
From: Захарова Наталья Иркиновна <address@hidden>
To: address@hidden <address@hidden>, address@hidden
<address@hidden>, address@hidden <address@hidden>
Subject: Help! AccessViolationException in GLPK
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2016 10:16:14 +0000

Hello!

I try use glpk for c#.

I’m widows 10 and VS 2015 amd 64-bit Windows. But my application is 32
bit.

I add libglpk-cli.dll to project and add libglpk_cli_native and
glpk_4_60 to /bin directory.

Test to solve was excellent.

When I try use glpk in me application

InGLPK.glp_add_cols(lp, varcounter), when varcounter= big number, for
example varcounter=4961

I get exception

'GLPK.glp_add_cols(lp, varcounter)' threw an exception of type
'System.AccessViolationException'