[Help-glpk] [Fwd: Oracle Database Connection Output]

From: Andrew Makhorin
Subject: [Help-glpk] [Fwd: Oracle Database Connection Output]
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2016 04:02:14 +0300

-------- Forwarded Message --------
From: Passorelli, Curtis <address@hidden>
To: address@hidden <address@hidden>
Subject: Oracle Database Connection Output
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2016 20:29:44 +0000

Hello,

I tried connecting to an Oracle database using Oracle 11.2.0. When I
connect, I get the expected outcome, but there are a lot of errors
stating that dynamic link libraries are missing.

Is this standard, or there is there an error?

Thanks for the help,

Curtis Passorelli

THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS E-MAIL MESSAGE AND ANY ATTACHMENTS
SENT FROM GENTEX CORPORATION IS GENTEX CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION INTENDED
ONLY FOR THE PERSONAL USE OF THE INDIVIDUAL OR ENTITY NAMED ABOVE. If
review, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly
immediately notify the sender by return e-mail, and delete this e-mail
message and any attachments from your computer.