[Fwd: GUSEK exercise review support request]

From: Andrew Makhorin
Subject: [Fwd: GUSEK exercise review support request]
Date: Sun, 05 Jun 2022 06:50:11 +0300

-------- Forwarded Message --------

Date: Fri, 3 Jun 2022 16:46:42 -0500
Subject: GUSEK exercise review support request
To: mao@gnu.org
From: Román Leonardo Rodriguez Florián <rleonardorodriguez@gmail.com>
Kind regards Andrew,

I hope you are very well, I would like to ask for your support, if you can help me by reviewing the GUSEK exercise that I am sending you attached, I think I am indexing wrong.

Reading model section from A_mixture_problem(ALGEBRAICO).mod...
A_mixture_problem(ALGEBRAIC).mod:23: syntax error in literal set
Context: i ] ; subject to REQ_MIN_SEM { i in seeds } : sum { i in
MathProg model processing error

I remain attentive to your concerns and comments,

LEONARDO RODRIGUEZ FLORIAN
rleonardorodriguez@gmail.com
Phone: 2656737
Cell: 3505137069