Re: [Fwd: GUSEK exercise review support request]

From: Hartmut Henkel
Subject: Re: [Fwd: GUSEK exercise review support request]
Date: Sun, 5 Jun 2022 15:15:57 +0200 (CEST)

On Sun, 5 Jun 2022, Andrew Makhorin wrote:

> [...]

the version in the attachment seems to run. Apart from the sum braces,
indexing needed to be swapped, since in the data the "NORMAL",
"ESPECIAL" and "EXTRA" lines correspond to the 1st array index i. And a
few data entries were missing (I set them to 0, which may not be the
wanted).

Best Regards, Hartmut