Sending binary / other types of email attachments

From: Lord Emsworth
Subject: Sending binary / other types of email attachments
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2001 18:15:31 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

How can I send binary / other types of email attachments using
emacs?

Many times I need to send a mail with (say) an HTML page as an
attachment - I have no other option but to copy the text into
Netscape Messenger and use that to attach the file to the email I
have to send out.

I really need this functionality. Funny that it isn't built in.

TIA.