'Hyperbole' - where can I find it?

From: Chris Fuchs
Subject: 'Hyperbole' - where can I find it?
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2001 13:56:19 -0700

The GNU org site has a software package listed called "Hyperbole" which,
from its name, seems to be a means of linking text files in a hypertext
sort of way using emacs.  Unfortunately there is no link to this code -
does anyone know where I might find a copy?

Also are there alternative xterm-friendly ways I should be considering for
linking between ascii text files using emacs, or otherwise, which ensure
links are updated when files are moved?

Chris

--
   "The secret to success is to common things uncommonly well." - John D.
   Rockefeller