Diary functions

From: Keith O'Connell
Subject: Diary functions
Date: Fri, 06 Sep 2002 12:03:57 GMT

Hi,

I have just taken to using the calendar/diary combination in emacs and
am pleasently surprised that it is all I need and that the various
solutions I have used up till now have been overkill!   :-)

However, I have hit a small snag. The local lug meets on the first
Tursday of the month. How does one set a repeating entry for these
regular, yet irregular types of events?

Keith
--
  Keith O'Connell.                   -o)