Re: Newbie, Emacs won't quit

From: Bill Wishon
Subject: Re: Newbie, Emacs won't quit
Date: 18 Sep 2002 13:13:17 -0700

I figured it out by accident.  In trying to get sshd working under
cygwin (which I haven't done yet) I set the environment variable

CYGWIN=binmode ntsec tty

This fixes this problem for me, and I believe it is the tty portion of
that environment variable that is the key one to changing the
behaviour.

~>Bill