Re: How to customize a face? (Docs don't help)

From: Miles Bader
Subject: Re: How to customize a face? (Docs don't help)
Date: 31 Oct 2002 11:02:11 +0900

Da Witch <heather710101@yahoo.com> writes:
> If I do M-x customize-face, and I'm prompted for the name of the face
> to customize, the default answer is "all", which is much less helpful
> a default answer than the name of the face the point is currently on.
> The mode I'm currently using has about one dozen faces, and I can't
> tell from their names what most of them correspond to.

FWIW, the CVS version of emacs has changed the `customize-face' command
so that the default is whatever face is underneath point...  So I guess
other people had the same problem.

-Miles

--
`Cars give people wonderful freedom and increase their opportunities.
 But they also destroy the environment, to an extent so drastic that