Re: Emacs und Pascal

From: Alex Schroeder
Subject: Re: Emacs und Pascal
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2002 18:45:25 +0100

David Masterson <dmaster@synopsys.com> writes:

> I have not heard of an all-encompassing Pascal mode.  Most Emacs users
> are C/C++ programmers on UNIX and Java programmers, so the big modes
> tend to be in those areas.

Probably true.  If somebody offered suggestions, however, I am sure
Emacs maintainers would like to incorporate them.  I guess Florian
Lindner just has to spell out what he is expecting, exactly.  Then,
point for point, we can add it, or explain how to achieve it "the
Emacs way".  And then we can put some explanations on the wiki or
something.  Ok, that was a cheap plug.  ;)

Alex.