Re: ToDo mode (completed items)

From: Mark Mynsted
Subject: Re: ToDo mode (completed items)
Date: 10 Dec 2002 15:53:33 -0600

>>>>> "Stephen" == Stephen Berman <steve@ims.uni-stuttgart.de> writes:
Stephen> You may be interested in some functionality I've implemented to file
Stephen> completed todo items within their category and further edit them, and
Stephen> also send them to the .todo-done file if desired.  (I haven't added a
Stephen> print function though.)  I posted a large patch for todo-mode.el to
Stephen> gnu.emacs.bug last Spring that included this and other functionality,
Stephen> as well as some bug fixes.  In response to your question, I've just
Stephen> posted the latest version to gnu.emacs.sources (now just as the source
Stephen> file instead of the large diff I posted to gnu.emacs.bug).  I hope you
Stephen> find this useful and welcome any feedback.

Stephen,

I could not file this in gnu.emacs.sources.  Is it available some
other way, perhaps an ftp site?

--
-MM
I rarely read email from this address          /"\