Re: xml indenting, possibly with psgml?

From: Bjoern
Subject: Re: xml indenting, possibly with psgml?
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2002 00:29:59 +0100

Stefan Monnier  wrote:
"Bjoern" == Bjoern  <p1@blinker.net> writes:

I also get an error message because it doesn't find the dtd, can't I get rid
of that. I guess I really only need indenting and possibly
syntax highlighting.

The newer version of sgml-mode (the one bundled with Emacs) will do
just that.  You can try it out from the CVS directory.  It reportedly
works under Emacs-21.[12] as well.

That seems to work great, thanks! Apparently the version that came with my emacs (21.2 for win32) was buggy, which was probably why I installed psgml to begin with.

Now onwards trying to figure out how to make emacs indent with spaces only (no tabs) and how to compile the .el file (the latter should be easy).

Bjoern