ispell and Win XP

From: john doe
Subject: ispell and Win XP
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2003 15:17:17 -0800 (PST)

I _really_ hope someone can give me a hand with this.
I'm trying to get ispell to work under Windows XP and
emacs 21.2.1 but can't get it to work. I've tried
following the directions off of the net (ex.
http://fmg-www.cs.ucla.edu/fmg-members/geoff/ispell-winnt.html)
but to no avail. I'm not very techical with these
things... should the NT 2000 instructions work with
XP?

Is there an easy way to get this to work without
attempting to compile anything?

I follow the instructions and then try to activate
ispell from within emacs and it doesn't crash or
anything--just doesn't do anything.

Thanks!