Thomas Gehrlein's timelog.el

From: Martin Stemplinger
Subject: Thomas Gehrlein's timelog.el
Date: Tue, 08 Apr 2003 22:00:03 +0200

Hi all,

I'm looking for a time-tracking tool for emacs. Currently I'm using
Kai Großjohanns worklog.el which lacks functions to summarize
my timesheet.

A google search showed a posting referencing Thomas
Gehrleins timelog.el, which seems to include this functionality, but I can't
find it. Any ideas where I might find it?

Any other packages that do this? I also tried timeclock.el but I don't like it.

Thanks in advance
Martin