what do fellow emacsen use for editing cold fusion?

From: Ed
Subject: what do fellow emacsen use for editing cold fusion?
Date: 29 Apr 2003 08:58:10 -0600

Howdy all!

Any other emacs folk out there who are into trendy web development
with Cold Fusion? (You needn't continue to read this if you are not
extremely trendy. You should have rimless eyeglasses, collarless
shirts, and beltless trousers.)

Or am I the only one of the emacs generation who is programming in
Cold Fusion? As I sit hunched over my keyboard, feeling the arthritis
and waiting for the nurse to tell me it's time for my medication, I
tire of the Macromedia Dreamweaver IDE. I long for the good old days,
before punchcards were invented, when men were men, and computers were
the size of a house.

Also the dreamweaver trial period expired, and I'm too cheap to buy
it.

If anyone else out there has any mode or other tools to share for Cold
Fusion programming, I would be delighted to learn of them.

Thanks!

Grandpa Ed