Re: elisp byte compilation problem

From: Kai Großjohann
Subject: Re: elisp byte compilation problem
Date: Fri, 23 May 2003 22:56:18 +0200

"Javier Oviedo" <email_joviedo@yahoo.com> writes:

> I'm sorry but I'm not sure if I'm giving the correct info, but here goes...I
> did a occur on "local-variables" and this is what I get:

Search for the string "Local variables:", including the colon but
without the quotes.  You will see that it occurs twice.  The first
occurrence is missing the "end" line.  I guess it confuses Emacs.

I propose to replace the first "Local variables:" with
"Local\ variables:" which should mask the problem.  Also, maybe
suggest to the author to make this change and to add an "end:" line
to that snippet.

--
This line is not blank.