Re: Reference for using DDE in emacs.

From: Michael Frandsen
Subject: Re: Reference for using DDE in emacs.
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2003 15:42:18 +0200

Hi FCC,

Actually I want to use it the other way arround.
I have an environment which uses DDE commands to start an external editor. I
would like that editor to be emacs, however I have to know the DDE commands
to do different stuff.

Thanks,
Michael

65fef11f.0306182242.62458443@posting.google.com">news:65fef11f.0306182242.62458443@posting.google.com...