[SR#190560303]--Re: Movie

From: IBM Rational Software Customer Service
Subject: [SR#190560303]--Re: Movie
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2003 09:38:29 -0400

Dear Customer,

Thank you for contacting IBM Rational Software Customer Service. Your service request has been received and a member of our customer service team will respond to you shortly.

Your case has been assigned a unique number:

                        [SR#190560303]

PLEASE NOTE:  When sending future e-mails on this request, it is critical to include the Service Request number in the subject of your e-mail in the exact format as provided above. Not doing so will delay the delivery of your e-mail to the appropriate support engineer.

Did you know you can search our on-line Solutions Knowledge Base to obtain product-specific information and answers?  You can at:

        http://www.rational.com/support/

For additional information, urgent matters, or any future requests, please contact your nearest Rational Support Center.  To locate the center nearest you, please visit:

        http://www.rational.com/support/contact/index.jsp

Thank you,

IBM Rational Software Customer Service