Re: X or console!

From: Tim X
Subject: Re: X or console!
Date: 19 Jul 2003 18:19:21 +1000

 >> Is there any variable or function that I can use to determine
 >> whether emacs is runnning in an X session or the console.  I want
 >> to have differenet faces for the 2 sessions.

 Stefan> Note that when you configure your faces with customize, you
 Stefan> can specify different faces for the console and for X (and
 Stefan> for w32, ...).

Hi Stefan,

What version of emacs is this functionality in? I've not noticed
anything to set different faces for console and x in customize in
emacs 21.3. Is this a new feature in 21.4 or the cvs tree?

Tim

--
Tim Cross