Re: Seeing Attachments in Gnus

From: Martin Stemplinger
Subject: Re: Seeing Attachments in Gnus
Date: Tue, 02 Dec 2003 20:44:29 +0100

On Die Dez 02 2003 at 01:58, Dan Anderson <dan@mathjunkies.com> wrote:

>         When somebody sends me an e-mail with an attachment under Gnus
> I don't see that I've gotten one unless I am using verbose headers and
> see that it's  a multipart e-mail, and even then  can't seem to figure
> out how to extract them.  How do I:
>
>         a.  Tell Gnus to alert me when an e-mail has an attachment
Mails contain a mark like [2. application/msword; document.doc]...
>         b.  Tell Gnus where to save said attachment.
There is a menu entry "MIME" which allows saving it. I'm sure there is
also a command you can use.

At least this is true for 5.10.2 with no special configuration for
attachments (at least I'm not aware of any)

HTH
Martin
--
Remove NOSPAM to reply by mail