From:P Ukulele

From: ukuph01
Subject: From:P Ukulele
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2004 13:50:10 -0400

My name is Philip Ukulele, I am a  citizen of
Zimbabwe and the founder of the FREE ZIMBABWE INTERNATIONAL,
 with sole aim of seeing the dethronement of the present regime of Robert Mugabe
who has been so brutal and oppressive to even his own people and world at large.
 His governments decision last year that all white farmers in Zimbabwe should
leave
and forego their lifetime investments was the height to showcase his political
rascality
 and total disregard for the rule of law and the constitution of Federal
Republic of
 Zimbabwe;  as this eventually led to the suspension of Zimbabwe from United
Nations.
The  History of Zimbabwe is traced back to the time of Pioneer column in the
 late 1800s and the subsequent legal instruments that were passed and
entrenched to ensure the division of the ownership of land between Whites
and Blacks and this was enhanced by the popular Lippert Concession
act(1889), this preceded the actual occupation of Zimbabwe in 1890 and it
allowed would be settlers to acquire land rights from the Indigenous
 Zimbabweans, there was the native reserve order in council (1898)
1898-1920
and the 1930 land appointment act, the purpose for the formulation of
these acts was to amicably formalize separation by law, land between Black and
White Farmers and this was after the deliberation and recommendation of
the Morris Carter Commission of 1925. With agreement reached, the fertile high
rainfall areas became split with Black Government Politicians owing more
than half of the fertile land, however it was the Native Land Husbandry
Act  of 1951 that ignited the controversy which has generated deep rooted envy
amongst the new generation of Black elites against white Farm settlers,
this was the period of the introduction of the first phase of
nationalistic/divisive politics introduced by sentimental Black
politicians, one of whom was Mr Robert Mugabe, then a nationalist leader. At the
Lancaster House Conference prior to independence in 1980,the Patriotic
Front argued that the British Government must provide money as compensation for
white settlers occupation and this was paid by the British Government,
this statement below, was issued by the immediate post independence Government
led by Mr Robert Mugabe when Britain and The USA offered to pay
compensation  for white farmers land acquisition: "We have now obtained
assurances that
Britain, the United States of America and other countries will
participate in a multinational donor effort to assist in land, agricultural and
economic development program . These assurances go a long way in allaying the
great concern we have over the whole land question arising from the great need
our people have for land and our commitment to satisfy that need when in
government". The land reform acts/ the land seizure actually started in
1998,with a communiqué issued by President Mugabe at Manyoni Farm
Matobo  District , there he made it emphatically clear that White Settlers owned
 land and farms would be confiscated and given to "Landless Black
indigenous Zimbabweans " as he put it, "We realized we had nurtured enemies
among us,
so we started treating them as enemies", before Mr Mugabe made this
statement, he used the State machinery/Police to arbitrarily molest and
arrest white settlers, most of whom are in incarceration and jail without
trial for various unfounded and Government perpetuated/unconstitutional
decrees orchestrated by President Robert Mugabe and his lieutenants in
Governments seats.
At this point, my group organized a lot of anti-government protests and
programs
aimed at warning the Zimbabwean people of the consequences of this injustice
 and other anti-progressive policies of Mr. Mugabe, meanwhile prior to this,
I had sold everything I have here in my country knowing that Mr. Mugabe will
come after me, I liquidated all my bank account and assets and secretly moved
the funds I realized to a security company outside Zimbabwe through a rather
unconventional means, I chose this option because Mr. Mugabe has informants
everywhere
 and it will be suicidal to try transferring the funds through any bank in
Zimbabwe.
On the 28th of November 2002, a group of Soldiers, in
Commando style invaded my Farm House and carted away most of my properties, I
was arrested and kept in custody for nine month and thirteen days for what
the Police called Defiance to Government laws and treason, while in Police jail,
with very poor or no Medicare, my health deteriorated so badly that I was
beginning to lose my sight,
 and consequently diagnosed of high blood pressure and diabetes. I was released
from jail and put under house arrest.
More disturbing to me is that after my release from police cell, I realized
that my wife and only daughter are been
 held in an undisclosed location, I have been denied access to them and all my
pleas to reach them have been
turned down, I also do not have access to telephone, computer, newspapers etc.
My doctor just managed to
get this computer and satellite phone to me so that I can communicate with the
outside world.
 I  chose the satellite phone as it cannot be bugged.
I have perfected a plan that will see my final escape from house arrest but it
will cost me a lot of money,
 I had to accept the offer for me to escape as this will give me the
opportunity to fight from outside and considering the fact that I have about
US$42.5 Million deposited in the security company, I need not bother myself
much paying about US$6.850Million to get my freedom.
 It is here that I need your assistance, I need to issue a letter to you
authorizing you to claim the funds from the security company.
 As soon as the letter is written, the security company will get in touch with
you and this means that you become the owner of the funds.
After you have claimed the funds, I will advise you on how and where to send my
share of the funds.
You will have to retain a given percentage for yourself as shall be agreed
between us, this is to compensate you for the effort and role that you will
play.
  I have had discussions with the Security Company and they are willing to
assist me by releasing the funds to
anyone I issue the letter of authorization to, and as far as all  necessary
arrangements are put in place, but it is necessary that we reach an agreement
first, when you have shown a sincere intensions to  assist me before I formally
present you to the Security Company. I shall send to you all other
detailed information regarding the money and that of the security company
to enable us have this money transferred to you.
I await your urgent response. PLEASE THIS IS VERY CONFIDENTIAL, SO I NEED YOU
TO RESPOND TO ME EVEN IF YOU WILL NOT ABLE TO ASSIST ME SO THAT I KNOW WHAT TO
DO.
I MUST INFORM YOU THAT THE INTERNET SERVICE AT MY DISPOSAL HERE IS NOT VERY
EFFICIENT, THEREFORE IF YOU DO NOT HEAR FROM ME 24 HOURS AFTER SENDING AN EMAIL
TO ME, PLEASE CALL OR SEND A FAX TO ME. FAX MESSAGES MUST INCLUDE YOUR CONTACT
DETAILS.

 Sincerely ,
Philip Ukulele

Please respond through the email as given below;
pukulele@gawab.com

You can also call  or fax through the numbers below
Phone; +871-762604185
Fax: +871-762604186