Best offer of this year ;)

From: Doris Newsome
Subject: Best offer of this year ;)
Date: Sun, 16 May 2004 21:40:02 -0500

Enjoy the journey, enjoy ever moment, and quit worrying about winning and losing.
Patriotism is the willingness to kill and be killed for trivial reasons.
Any man who has had the job I've had and didn't have a sense of humor wouldn't still be here.
This tattered life is my only robe the wind my only refuge.
What people call insincerity is simply a method by which we can multiply our personalities.
An education obtained with money is worse than no education at all
A client is to me a mere unit, a factor in a problem.

Sensation!! We opened a NEW site with unbejatable prices and products.
800 WORLD BESTe softwared with 90%p discounte - that is a really BEST offer
just imaginer, you can buy ALL softwarer that you ever need and pay priceh of just one of it!
Officet 2003 for 50$ - nice deal right ? ;) retail price is 700$ - great savingsp, huh?

Please spend few momentse of yours preciousg time to check our offerm - it is more than worthd it!

Pleahse followf here nowy!
Friendship is an arrangement by which we undertake to exchange small favors for big ones.
I have lived, and I have run the course which fortune allotted me and now my shade shall descend illustrious to the grave.
The young man who has not wept is a savage, and the old man who will not laugh is a fool.
The minute you settle for less than you deserve, you get even less than you settled for.
Idealist: a cynic in the making.
Let us not be too particular it is better to have old secondhand diamonds than none at all.''
No man is free who is not a master of himself.
Their kitchen is their shrine, the cook their priest, the table their altar, and their belly their god.
To be human is to keep rattling the bars of the cage of existence hollering, ''What's it for?''
Erudition can produce foliage without bearing fruit.
There's always a way -- if you're committed.
In war the heroes always outnumber the soldiers ten to one.
Infatuated, half through conceit, half through love of my art, I achieve the impossible working as no one else ever works.
The self-styled intellectual who is impotent with pen and ink hungers to write history with sword and blood.
They want to be free and they do not know how to be just.
I have found the best way to give advice to your children is to find out what they want and then advise them to do it.