project object browser

From: Micha Feigin
Subject: project object browser
Date: Tue, 18 May 2004 01:40:59 +0300

Is there an object browser for emacs (such as with other ides)?

Its the main feature I currently miss. I found M-/ and C-M-/ for
completion, (which seems to and indicate that the functionality can
exist) and ecb gives me a view of the current file (which replaces the
function menu that I miss from xemacs).

For example, the main thing I need is when browsing the .cpp file to be
able to see the functions and variables defined in the class definition
(in the header). It would also be nice to see the list of classes in
the project, but that isn't as important.

source-navigator seems to provide what I need, but I prefer an
integrated solution. I wasn't clear if oo-browser could actually do
what I want or if its even still active.