Re: Auctex and font size

From: Joakim Hove
Subject: Re: Auctex and font size
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2004 11:18:02 +0200

>> At first it looks really neat - but in particular when aligning large
>> equations it gets a bit in the way. Is it possible to turn off this
>> feature?
>
> Try
> M-x customize-variable RET font-latex-fontify-script RET

Thanks a lot - that dit it. However, there must be a documentation bug
for the font-latex-fontify-script variabel:

/----[ *C-h v font-latex-fontify-script* ]
| font-latex-fontify-script's value is nil
|
| Documentation:
| Non-nil means do not fontify subscript or superscript strings.
| Fontification will only work if texmathp.el is available.
| This feature does not work in XEmacs.
|
| You can customize this variable.
|
| Defined in `font-latex'.
\----

I guess it should be: "Non-nil means do fontify subscripts ....",
i.e. without the "not" - that's how I got it work at least.

Thanks for a great mode :-)

Joakim

--
Joakim Hove