Re: emacs vc support for subversion

From: Thien-Thi Nguyen
Subject: Re: emacs vc support for subversion
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2005 17:55:34 +0100

Joakim Hove <hove@ift.uib.no> writes:

> My previous (failed) attempts have been
> based on CVS, this time I was planning
> to try out subversion.

this seems like a good way to compound problems.
i suggest easing into it rather than jumping in.
start w/ one file (under RCS), get the muscle
memory trained w/ the `C-x v ...' way of life,
then move to CVS or Subversion later.

disclaimer: i added support for `C-x v g' for RCS
in emacs 21.4 and am fishing for bug reports.

thi