Re: Special Characters on Mac Emacs

From: Sébastien Kirche
Subject: Re: Special Characters on Mac Emacs
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2005 09:50:47 +0100

Le 10 Mar 2005, Ulrich Hobelmann a dit :

> Is there also a newsgroup for that?  There's nothing more annoying
> than cluttering my mailbox with stuff and un/subscribing to all kinds
> of mailing lists.

With the  news.gmane.org gateway (managed by Lars  Magne Ingebrigtsen author
of Gnus) you  can subscribe to a newsgroup that is  bound to the emacs-devel
mailing list.

Actually many other mailing lists are available that way.

You can  read with no  limitation, but posting  needs to use either  a valid
from: or  a valid reply-to:  header as the  gataway send a mail  request the
first time you post into a group.

HTH.

--
Sébastien Kirche