Re: Special Characters on Mac Emacs

From: Ulrich Hobelmann
Subject: Re: Special Characters on Mac Emacs
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2005 10:23:44 -0600

Peter Dyballa wrote:

Am 10.03.2005 um 15:50 schrieb Stefan Monnier:

INSTALL.CVS suggests emacs-devel.

Isn't this about *development*, i.e. avoiding work-arounds, and not about getting some help, including work-arounds?

Well, we might hope the dev-people will take inspiration and think over the font-system :)

Anyway, I'll keep writing my text files in TextEdit; Emacs is for Lisp, and there I don't need lots of foreign characters.