Re: different codings of a char in the same litteral

From: Sébastien Kirche
Subject: Re: different codings of a char in the same litteral
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2005 15:54:49 +0200

Le 11 Apr 2005, Peter Dyballa a formulé :

> These should work:
>
> unify-8859-on-decoding-mode: t
> unify-8859-on-encoding-mode: t

I used  to define this  until some recent  tests where I determined  that it
causes some  mess with  OSX and  fontsets for displaying  at least  the euro
char.

I keep only unify-8859-on-encoding-mode.

Maybe it is only relative to the current cvs version ?

--
Sébastien Kirche