Re: Emacs mode for editing Mathematica Notebook files

From: Aidan Kehoe
Subject: Re: Emacs mode for editing Mathematica Notebook files
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2005 22:41:44 +0100

 Ar an t-aonú lá déag de mí Aibréan, scríobh Madhusudan Singh:

 >  Is there an Emacs mode for editing Mathematica Notebook files ? One that
 > works for recent versions of Mathematica ?

http://library.wolfram.com/infocenter/MathSource/4567/ seems to be relevant;
if you could report back whether it works or not, that would be helpful :-)

--
“I, for instance, am gung-ho about open source because my family is being
held hostage in Rob Malda’s basement. But who fact-checks me, or Enderle,