autofill for tex modes

From: Joe Corneli
Subject: autofill for tex modes
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2005 11:32:06 -0500

Does anyone know of an autofill (or `fill-individual-paragraphs' type
of function, alternatively & maybe preferably) that works in LaTeX
modes?  I might have written a question about this a couple years ago.
The issue is to avoid messing up the formatting of e.g. large arrays,
while still having "most" lines be 70 characters long or less.  I
think I can write this pretty easily, but if it exists already, that's
even easier.