Re: Installing gnuserv?

From: Lennart Borgman
Subject: Re: Installing gnuserv?
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2005 23:51:40 +0200

Paminu wrote:

I have now downloaded gnuserv, since I read on google that is needed to do
the inverse search in emacs when using auctex. But I need to edit the Makefile here:
Since you seem to be on MS Windows I suggest that you read on the page http://www.emacswiki.org/cgi-bin/wiki?GnuClient .

There are several versions of gnuclient/server but above you will find links to the latest binaries for MS Windows. There is also an automatic setup of it with MS Windows integration in EmacsW32.