Re: refactoring tool

From: Lennart Borgman
Subject: Re: refactoring tool
Date: Thu, 08 Dec 2005 14:51:12 +0100

Anselm Helbig wrote:

hi pedro!

At Thu, 08 Dec 2005 00:58:02 +0000,
Pedro Sa da Costa wrote:
I'm sorry to ask again, but there is any refactoring tool for emacs, besides xrefactory?

sorry, i can't help you there. you can do a search-and-replace with
regexps over a directory tree (see the emacs manual about dired for
this), but maybe that's not enough for you.
If not, maybe something like this will help you:

   http://www.unixgods.org/~tilo/replace_string/

That is a perl module. And this makes me wonder if anyone knows an elisp or perl translator between perl and emacs style regexps?