Re: Printing from WindowXP version of emacs

From: BRUCE INGALLS
Subject: Re: Printing from WindowXP version of emacs
Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2006 20:17:57 -0500

On 1/4/06, LENNART BORGMAN

> Unfortunately I get
>
>     C:\mydir\getPrn.vbs(22, 1) (null): 0x80041017
>
> on the line
>
>     For Each objPrinter in colInstalledPrinters
>
> I have a default printer, of course.

Well, that part is Microsoft's code. If you check the URL I provided,
in the comments at the top:
Windows 2000/NT and Windows 98/95:  The Default property is  not available

I tested it on XP. What version of Windows are you using?
Try removing the "Where Default = True" at top.
I noticed that only the default printer had a ShareName.