Re: Commands not working

From: Maarten Bergvelt
Subject: Re: Commands not working
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2006 17:17:57 +0000 (UTC)

In article <1138376647.202909.184630@g43g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>,
mudgen@gmail.com wrote:
> The M (alt) command don't seem to be working either.

This is Usenet, not a web forum (though it is also bastardised on
several web sites).  You cannot know whether the reader can see or has
seen the previous posts, or, if they have been seen, whether the
reader remembers what they were about.

  _Always_ include context, trimming the parts that aren't relevant to
your follow-up.

When using groups.google.com to reply to a Usenet article (better to
use a real newsreader), click on "show options" at the top of the
article, then click on the "Reply" at the bottom of the article
headers.  This will quote the previous message in the accepted manner.

I needed to think hard to remember hard you are repsonding to my
attempt to help you (I guess). Try Esc-x, in the emacs window of
course.

--
Maarten Bergvelt