Re: cut&past

From: Kevin Rodgers
Subject: Re: cut&past
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2006 09:50:38 -0700

François Gannaz wrote:
I had difficulties pasting japanese text in Emacs, I tried many things
until I installed emacs-snapshot where it worked out of the box.
But if you're pasting "normal" text, you don't need Emacs CVS for it.

I've had some luck frobbing this variable to match the character set
encoding of the web page I'm pasting from (using Firefox):

,----[ C-h v selection-coding-system RET ]

`----

--
Kevin Rodgers