Re: .emacs key maps are overwritten by php-mode

From: Peter Dyballa
Subject: Re: .emacs key maps are overwritten by php-mode
Date: Thu, 4 May 2006 22:01:40 +0200

Am 04.05.2006 um 21:17 schrieb Stefan Horomnea:

And I have several commands in my .emacs file, that are broken by the loading of the php-mode. What's the catch ?

Php-mode uses its own php-mode-map. You would need to change this map ...

--
Greetings

  Pete

"Isn't vi that text editor with two modes... one that beeps and one
that corrupts your file?" -- Dan Jacobson, on comp.os.linux.advocacy