prolog users?

From: Solly Brown
Subject: prolog users?
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2006 13:50:49 +1000

Hi,

Quick question for users of prolog under emacs:

How can I change the face of prolog comments (ie. lines starting with a % symbol)?

Strangely enough, it doesn't appear to be defined by "font-lock-comment-face". So I need to somehow tell emacs that lines beginning with % should use font-lock-comment-face, or I need to edit the actual face being used currently.

Any ideas?

Thanks, Solly

ps. i'm using prolog.el