Re: keyboard for emacs?

From: Eugene Oleinik
Subject: Re: keyboard for emacs?
Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2006 14:52:59 +0300

> As you have correctly guessed, Mr. Dvorak did not invented his
> layout for Russians, so that was custom re-mapping of almost the
> whole keyboard, not just 2 keys.

There is a very nice recipe on EmacsWiki, where keys are remapped
via Emacs facility.  It's a better way for our task, because it'll
work in plain terminal.

http://www.emacswiki.org/cgi-bin/wiki/WritingRussianWithDvorak

--
All the best, eo.

STARLAN SHA Reno Medco class struggle Al Jazeera BATF lynch
anarchy Rule Psix Treasury John Kerry AUTODIN CNCIS analyzer