Question about font-lock faces

From: Hadron
Subject: Question about font-lock faces
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2007 15:50:48 +0100

Is it possible to interactively query whyt "face" a certain word is
using in a font-lock mode?

e.g I am in html-helper-mode and in the following text

the word "class" is dark blue and almost unreadable. There are no blue
settings in the customization of html-helper-faces so it is picking it
up from elsewhere. Ditto for certain words in C code when in c-mode.

So my question is : how to find out which "face" a word is being
decorated with?