Re: indentation question

From: Kevin Rodgers
Subject: Re: indentation question
Date: Wed, 07 Mar 2007 23:47:51 -0700

Ye ilho wrote:
Hi everyone,

Please bear with me if I ask a silly question but I am looking for
some way to indent a block. For example, if I have a block
   aaaa
   bbbb
   cccc

Now, I want to bring this block to the left all togther. I have spent
about an hour so far but I could not find a way to do this. I know
this sounds so silly but any help will be really appreciated. Thanks.

M-0 C-M-\

--
Kevin Rodgers
Denver, Colorado, USA