How do I find docs for a given library? (minor mode?)

From: jmg3000
Subject: How do I find docs for a given library? (minor mode?)
Date: 21 Mar 2007 13:13:56 -0700

How do I find the docs for a library after I load it? For example, I
loaded htmlize (`M-x load-library RET htmlize RET') and would like to
see a listing of all the available docs that it comes with.

I tried `C-h ?', but didn't see anything in there that looked like
what I'm after. At first I thought htmlize might be considered a
``minor mode'', and so tried `C-h m', but -- regarding minor modes --
it only said:

,----
| For minor modes, see following pages.
`----

and then I didn't see anything else about minor modes or how to access
any ``following pages'' (besides just paging down through the major
mode doc). Incidentally, I think font-lock-mode and transient-mark-
mode are minor modes, and I've got them enabled, so why aren't they
listed here (in the help screen I get with `C-h m')?

Thanks,
---John