html view mode?

From: ivowel
Subject: html view mode?
Date: 22 Mar 2007 07:41:40 -0700

Dear emacs experts---is there a minor mode for emacs html mode, that
allows me to see at least the major style elements rendered?

That is, instead of seeing <b>hi</b>, I would see a boldfaced hi that
I could then edit.  The mode wouldn't have to be fully comprehensive
(and I would want to easily switch from and to it), but it would be
nice if just the main styles were implemented (headers, lists, text
styles), and CSS can be fully ignored, too.

regards,

/iaw