fullscreen mode in xfce4

From: Dieter Wilhelm
Subject: fullscreen mode in xfce4
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2007 23:50:41 +0200

Hi

I'm running xfce4.  When I start my first Emacs frame with the option
--fullscreen it works like a charm.  But I'd like to open other frames
in the same session in fullscreen mode as well.  How can I achieve
this?  The window manager offers his own maximise method but then I
still have a window manager frame around my Emacs frames 8-(.
--
    Best wishes

    H. Dieter Wilhelm
    Darmstadt, Germany