Re: spell checking on MS Windows: myspell?

From: Peter Tury
Subject: Re: spell checking on MS Windows: myspell?
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2007 18:47:58 GMT

Eli Zaretskii <eliz@gnu...> writes:

> Then how about trying to convince the Hunspell maintainers to submit
> changes to ispell.el that make Emacs work with Hunspell?  It cannot be
> too hard, since aspell, which is a close relative of myspell/hunspell,
> already works with Emacs.

Nice idea. Maybe I will try it some day -- though I have a feeling
that hunspell is not actively developed nowadays. Maybe I will try to
submit changes to ispell.el if I will found that (i|a)spell is not
enough for me (with Hungarian (i|a)spell dics).

However I haven't used any of these yet, so maybe they are perfect for
me in their current form ;-)