Re: how to change buffer like in visual studio, ultraedit etc (like Alt-

From: anders
Subject: Re: how to change buffer like in visual studio, ultraedit etc (like Alt-Tab in windows but for buffers)?
Date: 6 May 2007 09:06:25 -0700

Hi
I have UltraEdit to att Work but moved to Emacs, so same question was
mine i time ago.

For cyckling as Ultra Edit (C is shortcut for Ctrl ..)
C - x   C + <Cursor Right>
C -x   C + <Cursor Left>
(C-x is for tell Emacs this is a extended command)

Other buffercommand that is god
Select named C-x b
List All    C-x C-b

Move between windows (som commands splits windows) is   C-x o (Letter
O for Other Windows)
To Close all Windows exept current press    C-x 1  (Think Just 1
window)

As anyting in Emacs that you don't like you can changes, but i have
not done this
ex. you can changes copy/paste to work with Ctrl-C etc, but i use
diffrent unix, Linux, and OS/x
and if you redefine stuff is just mess upp this woking with other
emacs.

Anders