Re: reftex-citation doesn't ask for pages

From: Sven Bretfeld
Subject: Re: reftex-citation doesn't ask for pages
Date: Mon, 21 May 2007 12:33:55 +0200

Hi Ralf

On Mon, May 21, 2007 at 08:03:43AM +0200, Ralf Angeli wrote:
> I don't think so, since that version does not even include
> `reftex-cite-prompt-optional-args' as a variable.  Didn't you use the
> documentation which was made for your particular version?  It is
> accessible with `C-h i d m reftex RET'.

You know, there is this licence problem with Debian and the Emacs
documentation. I just came to know that the info files are
available from the unfree repository. Before, I downloaded the reftex
documentation from the project's homepage. Unfortunately, I have
caught the wrong one.

I think I will download reftex from CVS. Do you know if it's possible
to install the package in a local home folder, altough an older of the
same package version is already installed in the system wide
site-lisp? Or would it be better to remove (or rename) the reftex
folder in /usr/share/...?

Thanks for the Infos

Sven